CALL FOR ABSTRACT
IAPCON 2022 invites free paper / scientific research/abstracts to be presented in the conference. The scientific committee shall review each abstract and the presenters shall be notified of the outcomes and successful authors shall be invited to present poster / papers depending upon originality and appeal of the scientific work.
15th Nov, 2021
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS & GUIDELINES
Presentation Formats: 2 forms of presentation abstracts will be considered:
- Oral presentation
- Poster presentation
- Abstracts must contain original scientific data collected by the author(s).
- Language: All abstracts are to be written in English. The Scientific Committee reserves the right to edit abstracts where the English structure makes comprehension difficult.
- Submission: All abstracts must be submitted via the Online Abstract Portal.
- Abstracts should be limited to a maximum of 250 words and should include the following:
- Title of abstract
- Names and contact details of author(s) organisation, city /country, email, phone numbers, fax numbers and mailing address}. Please indicate the name of the presenting author and provide a 3-line biography.
- The abstract must include the following headings clearly: Introduction, Aim, Methods, Results, and Conclusions (Please provide evidence of ethical approval and funding acknowledgements if any).
- You will be notified of receipt of your abstract by email. If you do not receive an email within two weeks of submission or if you have any additional queries, please contact email@example.com
- We recommend using word-processing software (for example, Microsoft Word) for editing and character counts. The live character count function will provide you with real time information on the number of characters you have used.
- Abstract Topics and Research Category – abstracts must be allocated to a specific category for the Scientific Programme. You will need to select the category most suited to your abstract.
Authors must choose one category from the following list that most closely describes the content of their submission:
- Ageing and Geriatrics
- Bereavement, Grief and Loss
- Care Delivery / System Development
- Clinical Ethics
- Clinical Nutrition
- Complementary, Natural and lternative Therapies
- Education, Training and Supervision
- Family Caregivers
- Paediatric Palliative Care
- Pain and Pain Management
- Symptom Management other than Pain
- Palliative Care in Non-cancer diseases
- Policy or Programme Advocacy, Development and Evaluation
- Psycho-Social Issue
- Quality of Palliative Care
- Selfcare and Wellness
Please adhere to the structural format provided when submitting your abstract (i.e. Introduction, Aim, Methods, Results, and Conclusions).
Abstracts will be evaluated by the scientific committee through a blind review process and scored based upon the following criteria:
Pertinence: Originality, Actuality, Useful Results
Structure: Introduction, Aim, Methods, Results, and Conclusions
Terms and Conditions
- The scientific committee reserves the right to make the final decision about abstract acceptance and its scheduling into the program based on topics and time constraints.
- All abstracts must be prepared using the abstract submission guidelines.
- Each abstract submission must indicate if the material was published or presented in any prior conferences or if it received any awards.
- All presenters must register to attend the conference within a maximum of 2 weeks of acceptance of the abstract and be present at the time of the conference.
- A certificate of appreciation will be given to presenting Author(Only) to honour their presentation.
- Presenters must not use the session as a marketing opportunity for products\equipment.